KC Mom TV
KC Kid TV: “Krazy Combos”
ConAgra’s Kid Cuisine brand had a strong history as a kid-driven request item that mom served on busy nights because the kids asked for it. Yet the contemporary cultural climate around kids, food and obesity suggested that a new mom-directed effort for the brand would be prudent. But the company faced the challenge of reframing Kid Cuisine for moms in a way that is believable and relevant.
Kid Cuisine was always a product that kids love, but moms were less sure of whether they could feel good about serving it. Due to recent product renovations Kid Cuisine had a strong case to bring to moms regarding their ingredients and nutritional information. Moms just needed to be informed that Kid Cuisine was a whole lot better than they thought to get over their barrier to a more frequent purchase.
KC Kid Promo Banner Ad
Leveraging our Kid Mom Dynamic, and Seven Faces of Mom studies, we created Kid Cuisine’s “The More You Know, The Less you No” campaign, positioning Kid Cuisine as a brand moms can feel great about saying yes to for their child.
- Dual targeted communication to moms and kids to stimulate push/pull of product request
- Overhaul and re-launch of the brand web site
- Online kid engagement via promotions and branded content
- Multi-media mom campaign with TV, print, online community and blogger outreach to stimulate user generated content and brand advocacy
- Far exceeded projections with almost 1MM unique page views to the site
- Participation was stronger than expected with 99% of all visitors actually staying to fully experience the program
KC Character Makeover
KC Packaging Makeover
KC Moms’ Homepage
KC Kids’ Homepage
KC Moms’ Y-E-S
KC Kids’ Promo Page